Six Tins of Topical Salve, 1/2 oz. ea. (~50 mg CBD per tin)
CBD Topical Salve 6-tin Pack (50 mg CBD per tin) - The best CBD salve for pain, anxiety, seizures, acne, and other inflammation. Comes in a pack of 6 tins. Contains over 50 mg of CBD per ½ oz. (15 ml) tin.
To all 50 states and worldwide
CBD Topical Salve - Pack of 6 tins, ½ oz. each with ~50 mg CBD
The Sisters of the Valley CBD topical cream is a topical or 'rub-on' salve with multiple uses.
Infused with ~50 mg. of CBD per tin.
If purchased individually, the retail price for six tins is $64.50. This bundle offers a 23% discount.
The Sisters of The Valley CBD topical salve is most commonly used for treating:
- Anxiety (rubbed on the temples or behind the ears or neck)
- Aches (Arthritis, muscle pain, spinal cord injuries, MS injuries, etc.)
½ oz. (15 mg) of CBD topical salve per tin; six tins for the purchase price listed.
Contains ~50 mg of CBD per tin.
What the Sisters of The Valley CBD salves are made of
The CBD topical cream is made with hemp-based CBD, coconut oil, beeswax, Vitamin E, and the Sister’s special blend of essential oils.
How the Sisters of The Valley CBD salves are made
The Sisters of the Valley make all their products by moon cycles, to honor our ancient mothers. They are prepared in a spiritual environment, with prayers for the people sewn into every bottle and jar.
This CBD salve contains the following ingredients:
- 77.2% solid coconut oil infused with hemp
- 14.5% beeswax
- 3.8% liquid coconut oil infused with hemp
- 1.6% Vitamin E oil
- 1.5% calendula oil,
- 1.4% lavender oil.
Is this safe?
- These products are non-intoxicating.
- They will not get a person 'high'.
- They are not addictive.
- They will not cause a person to fail a drug test.
- Lab-tested for potency.
- Lab-tests are found here.
- Hand-made by the Sisters of the Valley in cooperation with earth and sun.
Keep stored in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Shipping & delivery
The Sisters' products ship to all 50 states and worldwide.