CBD Topical Salve 8 oz. (~1,000 mg CBD)
CBD Topical Salve Original Lavender Scent (900 mg) - Contains over 900 mg of CBD per 8 oz. jar.
Note: We are currently out of 8oz jars, so we plan to supplement with two 4oz jars.
The Sisters' products ship to all 50 states and worldwide.
CBD Topical Salve Mint (~1,000 mg)
The Sisters of the Valley CBD topical cream is a topical or 'rub-on' salve with multiple uses.
What the Sisters of The Valley CBD salves are made of
The CBD topical cream is made with hemp-based CBD, coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin E, calendula, olive oil and a choice of lavender or mint essential oils.
How the Sisters of The Valley CBD salves are made
The Sisters of the Valley make all their products by moon cycles, to honor our ancient mothers. They are prepared in a spiritual environment, with prayers for the people sewn into every bottle and jar.
8 oz. of CBD topical salve.
Contains >1000 mg of CBD per jar.
Contains ~1,000 mg of CBD per jar. Apply 1/2 tsp (2.5 mg) of salve to the affected area, as frequently as needed, but with skin issues - no more than once a day (skin needs to breath to heal). 96 doses (or servings) per 8 ounce jar.
Is this safe?
- These products are non-intoxicating.
- They will not get a person 'high'.
- They are not addictive.
- They will not cause a person to fail a drug test.
- Lab-tested for potency and purity.
- Lab-tests are found here.
- Hand-made by the Sisters of the Valley in cooperation with earth and sun.
- Keep stored in a cool, dry place.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Keep closed when not in use.
- Product will retain full potency for up to 18 months if stored properly and not subject to temperature extremes.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA for safety or efficacy. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping & delivery
The Sisters' products ship to all 50 states and worldwide, with the exception of these restricted countries: China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Iceland, Slovakia, Canada, Australia.