CBD Topical Salve 4 oz. (~500 mg CBD)
CBD Topical Salve Mint (500 mg) - Contains over 500 mg of CBD per 4 oz. (120 ml) jar.
The Sisters' products ship to all 50 states and worldwide.
CBD Topical Salve (500 mg)
The Sisters of the Valley CBD topical cream is a topical or 'rub-on' salve with multiple uses.
What the Sisters of The Valley CBD salves are made of
The CBD topical cream is made with hemp-based CBD, coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin E, calendula, olive oil and a choice of mint or lavender oil for scent.
How the Sisters of The Valley CBD salves are made
The Sisters of the Valley make all their products by moon cycles, to honor our ancient mothers. They are prepared in a spiritual environment, with prayers for the people sewn into every bottle and jar.
4 oz. (120 mg) of CBD topical salve.
Contains ~500 mg of CBD per jar. Application size is 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mg). There are 48 servings or applications in a 4 ounce jar.
Is this safe?
- These products are non-intoxicating.
- They will not get a person 'high'.
- They are not addictive.
- They will not cause a person to fail a drug test.
- Lab-tested for potency.
- Lab-tests are found here.
- Hand-made by the Sisters of the Valley in cooperation with earth and sun.
- Keep stored in a cool, dry place.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Keep closed when not in use.
- Product retains potency for at least eighteen months if stored properly and if not subjected to temperature extremes.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA for safety or efficacy. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping & delivery
The Sisters' products ship to all 50 states and worldwide, with the exception of these restricted countries: China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Iceland, Slovakia, Canada, Australia.