CBD Topical Salve Sample Tin 1/2 oz. (~60 mg of CBD)
CBD Topical Salve Original Lavender Scent (50 mg) - Contains over 50 mg of CBD per ½ oz. (15 ml) jar.
The Sisters' products ship to all 50 states and worldwide.
The Sisters of the Valley CBD topical cream is a topical or 'rub-on' salve with multiple uses.
What the Sisters of The Valley CBD salves are made of
The CBD topical cream is made with hemp-based CBD, coconut oil, beeswax, Vitamin E, calendula in olive oil and one of two essential oils: lavender or mint.
How the Sisters of The Valley CBD salves are made
The Sisters of the Valley make all their products by moon cycles, to honor our ancient mothers. They are prepared in a spiritual environment, with prayers for the people sown into every bottle and jar.
½ oz. (15 mg) of CBD topical salve.
Contains ~60 mg of CBD per sample tin. Application size: 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mg) Total of five servings per tin.
Apply 1/2 tsp (2.5 mg) of salve to the affected area, as frequently as needed, but with skin issues, no more than once a day (skin needs to breath to heal). There are five 1/2 teaspoon applications in a sample-size tin.
Is this safe?
- These products are non-intoxicating.
- They will not get a person 'high'.
- They are not addictive.
- They will not cause a person to fail a drug test.
- Lab-tested for potency.
- Lab-tests are found here.
- Hand-made by the Sisters of the Valley in cooperation with earth and sun.
- Keep stored in a cool, dry place.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Keep closed when not in use.
- Product will retain potency for a minimum of eighteen months, if stored properly and not subjected to extreme temperature changes.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA for safety or efficacy. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping & delivery
The Sisters' products ship to all 50 states and worldwide, with the exception of these restricted countries: China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Iceland, Slovakia, Canada, Australia.